Wanted! Digital Content Assistant
If you’re interested in developing a career in digital content and social media, we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a great PR agency who are rapidly growing their digital team and working with a diverse range of clients in the property sector.
This role will involve regularly creating and managing engaging content for our clients’ websites and social media channels.
The successful candidate will have excellent written English and creative flair for snappy copy. They should also have experience with photo editing, website content management systems, social media management and advertising and analytical tools. Experience of photography, video creation and editing is highly desirable.
Our team is small (but growing) and in high demand. This role requires a graduate who can manage their time in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality. The successful candidate will have lots of opportunities to develop their skills and build on their marketing knowledge with on-the-job training in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Daily social media listening of our clients, industry influencers, and digital media
- Researching topics for social media and blog content
- Writing engaging website, social media, and blog copy
- Helping to manage social media channels for our clients
- Helping the team to create interesting photo, graphic and video content
- Dealing with online queries from individuals and organisations via telephone and email
- Maintain the social media content calendar and utilise project management tools
Personal attributes and skills
- Confident writing in a variety of styles for different audiences
- Able to take direction and work alongside others in a collaborative environment
- Creative and imaginative thinker
- Passionate about digital marketing and all things digital
- Interested in current affairs, business news and politics
- Willing to learn and develop new digital skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Experience in designing/building websites desirable
- Ability to create and edit video, photography and graphic design highly desirable
Who we are
TwoBlue Communications help our clients achieve their strategic and commercial objectives through a combination of bespoke public relations, marketing, communications and digital programmes.
We work with a range of clients within the property sector – from small independent companies to large international groups. The sectors we work in include architecture, construction, commercial property, house building, interior design, luxury residential, private rented sector (PRS), and social housing.
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Submit your application:
Apply by sending your CV with a cover email to email@example.com
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating why you’re interested and right for this role by 30 June 2017
Any questions, just get in touch via email or telephone on 0208 870 0367. Best of luck!