This is an opportunity to join a great team and work for exciting clients in the property sector. If you’re a good communicator with an interest in developing a career in communications, we want to hear from you.
You will receive on-the-job training in a friendly and supportive environment. As this role involves copywriting, you should have excellent English. The team is small and very inclusive so you will have lots of opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills.
- Daily media monitoring for press coverage and articles of interest
- Researching topics and themes for potential news stories and features
- Writing engaging press articles, features and blogs
- Helping to manage social media channels for our clients
- Helping the team create interesting content for press and social media
- Supporting our digital marketing team
- Dealing with queries from the media, individuals and other organisations via telephone and email
- General office administrative duties
Personal attributes and skills
- Confident writing in a variety of styles for different audiences
- Able to take direction and work alongside others in a collaborative environment
- Creative and imaginative
- Interested in current affairs, business news and politics
Who we are
TwoBlue Communications is a public relations and digital marketing consultancy, working with a range of clients in the property sector – from small independent companies to large international groups. Our sector specialisms include architecture, construction, commercial property, house building, interior design, luxury residential, private rented sector (PRS), and social housing.
£18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Submit your application
Apply by sending your CV with a cover email to email@example.com
Please submit your CV by Friday 14 July
Join a great team and work for exciting clients in the property sector. If you’re a good communicator with a passion for developing a career in PR and marketing, get in touch!