Are you our next Digital Marketing Executive?
We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to develop a career within the marketing and communications sector. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will support the Digital Marketing Manager and Account Director in developing and maintaining profitable business from designated accounts. You will help to implement campaigns to a high standard of delivery and be involved at every stage of campaign development.
You will be responsible for managing a handful of small client accounts independently and will support other members of the team on larger client accounts. Our team is small but in high demand. This role requires someone who can manage their time in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
- Confident producing campaign elements from creative through to reports
- Capable of creating and managing paid social media campaigns for business
- Agency and/or client-side experience in a similar role is desirable
- Some experience of B2B, as well as B2C marketing, is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Practical knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords is desirable
- Writing engaging website, social media, advert and blog copy
- Analysing and reporting on visitor data and making intelligent recommendations
- Managing paid social media campaigns
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of our own and clients’ websites
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the clients’ brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Meet and liaise with clients
- You will be organised, reliable, confident and proactive
- You’ll have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You have bags of passion about digital and everything it has to offer
- You’ve got excellent attention to detail and are confident writing in a variety of styles for different audiences
- You will be able to present your ideas clearly and confidently
- You will have the ability to use creative solutions to solve problems
- You will be willing to muck in to help with a wide range of projects as and when required
- You will be interested in keeping pace with, paid search, SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends
Does this all sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Download the full specification here
Apply by sending your CV with a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org