Are you our next Account Executive?
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our fast-growing PR and digital marketing agency. This is an exciting role for an ambitious, talented PR professional ready for a new challenge in 2018.
With a PR agency or in-house background, and an interest in the property sector, you will be an important member of our PR team, working closely with colleagues across integrated accounts for architect, agent, developer, housebuilder and investor clients. We need someone with energy, enthusiasm and an infectious positive attitude.
We have an informal office culture and we try to make coming to work a pleasant experience. We keep reasonable hours with late nights rare and weekends almost unheard of. Since we’re a small agency, you will be given lots of opportunities to work on several accounts, with support from senior colleagues and on-the-job training in a friendly environment.
If you’re a good communicator with a flair for language, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Daily media monitoring for press coverage and articles of interest
- Researching topics and themes for potential news stories
- Writing engaging press articles, features and blog posts
- Dealing with queries from the media
- 1-2 years’ experience in a public relations or journalism role
- Strong writing skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Highly organised
- Interest in current affairs, business news and politics
circa £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
Friday 27 July 2018
Does this all sound like you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Download the full specification here
Apply by sending your CV with a cover email to Laura Sears email@example.com