We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our fast-growing PR and digital marketing agency. This is an exciting role for an ambitious, talented PR professional ready for a new challenge.
With a PR agency or in-house background, and an interest in the property sector, you will be an important member of our PR team, working closely with colleagues across integrated accounts for architect, agent, developer, housebuilder and investor clients. We need someone with energy, enthusiasm and an infectious positive attitude. If you’re a good communicator with a flair for language, we want to hear from you.
About the role
- Daily media monitoring for press coverage and articles of interest
- Researching topics and themes for potential news stories
- Writing press articles, features and blogs
- Dealing with queries from the media
- Creating engaging content for social media
- 1-2 years’ experience in a public relations or journalism role
- Strong writing skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Highly organised
- Interest in current affairs, business news and politics
We have an informal office culture and we try to make coming to work fun. We keep reasonable hours with late nights rare and weekends almost unheard of. Since we’re a small agency, you will be given lots of opportunities to work on several accounts, with support from senior colleagues and on-the-job training in a friendly environment.
£25,000 per annum depending on experience
Friday 31 August 2018